The content of this blog is all about hexies and epp...come along and join me as I go through this journey of making my "Wild Flowers" flower garden...

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

POTC

It has been a while since I posted here...I usually post on my main blog and it has been quiet here, I am going to try and get better at posting here as well...
 I have started my blocks for my Lucy Boston Patchwork Of The Crosses...I have enjoyed making these two blocks and have several more cut, basted and ready to stitch together...
Another look at the two blocks I have made so far...I will start adding the border shapes when I get five blocks stitched together...
I need a total of 56 blocks which means I now need 54...anyone want to join me in making this lovely quilt? It makes a lovely hand project or traveling project to work on...until next time keep those needles stitching...
Wendy

2 comments:

  1. Spectacular! Your fabric choices are beautiful and your work is perfection.

    ReplyDelete